The waist may be adjusted by woven straps on the sides. Rib knit cuffs keep the warmth in while two cotton-lined pockets add to its style and functionality. This coat has it all. It will be a main part of your winter wardrobe for years to come.
• Made in Canada
• Long thigh length provides maximum warmth
• Two sets of front pockets
• Hood lined with real and natural shaved fur and surrounded with a rich fur trim
• Heavy-duty elasticized rib knit cuffs
• Exterior adjustable woven straps at waist
• Two kick pleats on the back of the jacket secure with buttons
• Water repellent shell
• Fit: slim insulated
• AN metal logo on right arm available in chrome
• Color: cobalt
• Shell: 200 gsm, 85% Polyester, 15% Cotton
• Lining: 55 gsm, 100% Nylon plain weave
• Fill: 625 fill power white duck down
Bundle up in Arctic North Mont Tremblant jacket - it's a must-have for colder weather!